6-month career acceleration program for high-potential women
You are most likely here because…
You want more from your career and life. You may or may not be sure of what’s ahead…but you very well know that where you are right now, is not true to your potential. You want to grow and rise being true to who you are. And yes you like to champion others, not pull them down.
You work really hard, sometimes to the point of overwhelm and exhaustion. You know deep inside that you over-commit (may be often) and that there is discomfort around saying ‘no’. You totally dread letting others down or looking incapable. And therefore, despite your success, you have self-doubt that creeps in every once in a while. Yet…
You want to fight for your goals. You really want take charge of your career, and you are done waiting!
– you had absolute clarity of your career direction and priorities
– you became the trusted advisor for your decision-makers and celebrated for the value that you bring
– you can confidently back yourself up, set boundaries and say no
– you knew how to hold your ground and handle stressful situations with poise
– you could replace self-doubt with deep-rooted confidence!
You can be all of this and more. This is your time to stride!
If you are ready, let’s get started.
This Program IS for…
– Women who are core contributors to the team (with a good performance history), seeking career growth and development, or
– Emerging women leaders (women who have secured at least one promotion in the past) who have the potential to excel at the next level, or
– Mid-level women managers seeking to grow upwards and can be or being prepared to take up executive leadership positions
This Program is NOT for…
– women who are just starting out in their career (have less than 3 years of work experience)
– those who are not looking to grow vertically in the next 2-3 years
Please note than the program has limited seats. Reach out to us to find out if you are a match!
Here is how the program works
– An introductory group workshop
– 3 x Individual executive coaching sessions
– Behavioural Profiling, followed by a 90-minute Personalised Development Planning Session
– Monthly MasterClass
– Unlimited Q&A support
– Final group roundtable
The program will be kick-started with a group workshop. Here, participants get clear on their outcomes from the program, why they are important to them, get inspired to take action and commit to standards for excellence . They’ll also have the opportunity to network with like-minded women who are on a similar journey.
Powerful coaching tools will be used to identify and set values-aligned goals with participants. Behavioural profiling assessment and stakeholder feedback, will be used to uncover strengths and development areas. This will form the foundation of the Personalised Development Plan. Participants will also have access to three additional 1:1 executive coaching sessions, to address specific roadblocks/challenges and stay on track with their goals.
In addition, there will be Monthly Master Classes that give insights into actionable career and leadership development strategies. These will be tailored basis the needs of the group. Participants can reach out for any additional support throughout the course of the program.
How to join the program
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire more about the program details
Ask your employer
Get the corporate brochure that contains the program details to speak to your employer. Contact us for tips to build a strong case for your sponsorship.
If you choose to invest in your development and pay by yourself, we can help you with a payment plan. To know more, contact us.
Client Spotlight : Shilpa’s Success Story
Free Career Strategy Session
Wondering if you are a match? Book a free 30 min ‘Career Strategy Session’ with Madhu to find out.
During the session, you will also get the opportunity to get clear about your priorities, and uncover challenges that are blocking your career success.