Why are we here?
The leadership needs in organizations, has evolved, given the drastic technological, social, and economic changes in the way business is carried out around the world. Here are some key leadership competencies for the 21st Century* (as per leading industry research):
– ability to create and communicate ‘purpose’
– inclusiveness and ability to motivate a diverse workforce
– confidence leading in ambiguous and complex situations
– ability to inspire commitment and foster internal collaboration
– ability to communicate with authenticity and build transparency
77% organizations overall are experiencing a leadership gap, and 56% of organizations are not ready to meet their leadership needs.
This needs to change. We are confident that by adopting the right approach to leadership development and focusing on high-potential growth, organizations can significantly bridge the leadership gap.